Workplace Wellness onsite events
The goal of these events and workshops is to maximise the productivity and engagement of your talent, while improving retention and reducing stress-related absenteeism.
Benefit from the knowledge of a number of experienced and qualified professionals in the areas of nutrition, resilience, financial wellness, mindfulness, digital stress management and more.
Half-day and full-day events available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a brochure and further information.
Digital Resilience workshops
“The pace of change has never been this fast, yet it will never be this slow again”. (Justin Trudeau, 2018)
We are living in a highly changeable and digitized working landscape, which is new to all of us. Many employees experience distraction, lack of productivity and overwhelm due to this “always on” culture.
We offer a range of Digital Resilience workshops, which range from 1 hour interactive workshops to intensive 1 day training programs.
“Cyber-Savvy Parents” workshop
Children and tech is a minefield these days, especially with the prevelance of Smartphones.
- What can I do now to make sure my child is ready to enter the world of Smartphonedom?
- When should I get my child/teen a smartphone?
- What new apps are out there that I should know about?
- How can I guide my kids through using a phone safely and effectively?
- How do I prevent my child/teen from turning into a phone zombie, where I only ever see the top of their head because they are always stuck in their phone?
- What supports exists now that can help me to manage and monitor my teen’s phone use, without feeling like I’m encroaching on their privacy?
“Work Digitally Smart” program
We have also successfully developed our “Work Digitally Smart” initiative, which is a 6 week corporate program. The aim of this program is to increase managers’ awareness of digital stress and to enable them to create an organisational culture that protects them and all employees from avoidable stress in the workplace related to digital work, by reducing Information and Communication technology (ICT) overload.
Email email@example.com for details and to receive our brochure.